About Eugenio M. Rothe, M.D.
Eugenio M. Rothe, M.D. is a triple-board certified psychiatrist who specializes in Adult, Adolescent and Child Psychiatry, Adult Psychoanalysis and Forensic (Medical-Legal) Psychiatry. He is also an internationally renowned expert on the psychological issues of immigration, an area in which he has written extensively and received national awards.
Dr. Rothe provides the highest quality of care for his patients, in a small, personalized practice that guarantees privacy and confidentiality, without involvement of commercial third parties.
His patients come to him seeking help for a variety of mental health issues, including:
- Interpersonal or work-related issues
- Post-traumatic symptoms
- Bipolar disorder
- Phobias and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder, Hyperactivity and Learning Disorders
- Academic Problems
- Immigration-related issues
- Alcohol and substance abuse